Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend sunshine!

It has amazed me at how quickly heartburn has kicked in with this pregnancy. I am almost totally sure that with Emily I didn't have heartburn like this till about 7 months! Oh well, part of the joys of being pregnant - and I am not complaining :)




 Weekend in our household is always very busy and noisy for the most part. Especially when Leon and Emily start their very intense 'father/daughter' debates. The latest - We were leaving to go to grans house and Emily decided shes taking her baby, babies pram, bug box (Including Mr Lizz-aaard) , purse and baby's bottle! (of course every good mother needs all these things on an outing!!!) Leon not seeing the logic in taking all this with, tells her she needs to CHOOSE!! Hahahahaha! Thus proceeds a debate between them that lasts about 15 minutes - I quietly take myself off to wait in the car! Tip of the weekend - 2 year old's know what they want! STAY STRONG :) You know better!!! :)

So the Argus Cycle Tour is on today, so we cant go anywhere. All the roads around our house are closed. So I guess we will send the day pottering in the garden and I'll maybe sort out the baby's clothes cupboard. It suddenly dawned on me in the night - that I'll be 34 weeks pregnant in about 10 weeks time!!! that means that if this baby decides to come early - we could meet this little one in less than 3 months! That is such a scary thought! But I am pretty sure that that wont be the case - and baby will stay in there nice and comfy till about 38 weeks till we have the Caesar! Just the paranoid thoughts of a hormonal pregnant woman!

Time for me to say bye for now. Will do some more pregnancy catch up tomorrow! Have a brilliant Sunday!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment