Tuesday, March 8, 2011

finally did it!

So after having my blog for a couple of months already, Ive never actually got around to editing it and laying out a nice format etc. For those of you stay at home moms, with one or more toddlers running around you - you can probably relate to me. So bare with me while I still make it look pretty - its not totally there yet!

At present I am 22 weeks pregnant and Emily Rose is two and a half. I actually intended to start using this blog the day I found out I was pregnant, but you guessed it.... That didn't happen!

We found out that we were pregnant on the 2nd of November 2010. It was one of those strange moments. I actually did not expect that I was pregnant. I had spotted on the Sunday and was slightly confused and thought that on the Monday should do a test just to rule out pregnancy and then go to the doc to find out f everything was OK. Well, we all know how that turned out... At first I did one of those cheapy tests, saw it was positive and ran back to the shop and bought one of those fancy ones that tell you how far you are. It said 1-2 weeks! SERIOUSLY! One to two weeks! This felt somewhat like a joke and like there was a hidden camera somewhere. Now the trick was to keep this as a surprise till my husband came home..... not a chance! I phoned him for what I wanted to sound like a 'casual chat' except he knows me so well that he could hear there was something up and  that I was 'neglecting' to tell him something. i eventually caved and told him the exciting news! This was the first day and moment for us on this new journey as a little family of Leon, myself and Emily.... and now a tiny new little person on the way!

I'll do some more catching up tomorrow.... hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment