Sunday, September 4, 2011

A blurry 10 weeks...

So it has been a full two months and more since my last blog post and I can't believe how time has flown over these last 10 weeks. This post will be no means be a full account of the birth and time since then, because as you can imagine time is limited. Our little princess joined us on the 28th of June via planned caesarian section. The birth and stay in hospital was wonderful and I still occasionally wish that I could go back there. All the helpful staff and wonderful drugs! Hehe. Don't get me wrong, my husband is totally amazing and helpful, and Emily is a very helpful big sister! But there's nothing like trained staff to give you a helpful hand :D

So, I decided that rather than totally neglect my blog, I would at least post some pics of the delivery and our little Hailey. Some are a bit graphic so sorry if any of you have sensitive stomachs. I know there are some of you out there though that do like to see the yukky ones! I'm one of those :D

So here they are
here she comes!
weighing a whole 3,9kgs
Dads stomach and head failed him a bit... he did recover : )



She was letting us all know very loudly that she had arrived!
There will hopefully be a more up to date post soon of life in our home since the 28th of June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment